Marketing Manager, CareQuest Institute (Remote)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 3960
Position Title: Marketing Manager - CareQuest
The Marketing Manager for CareQuest Institute for Oral Health is part of a team responsible for broadly sharing information about the organization, its industry expertise, and its ability to advance and transform oral health to lead to better overall health. The Marketing Manager will design outreach to galvanize the field and encourage participation in programs about transforming care and, ultimately, improving the oral health of all.
Each Marketing Manager will serve as point person for select areas of activation and/or for the corporate marketing and branding of the organization. They will articulate and promote the impact and value of the work and programs with internal and external stakeholders. They will help to turn concepts into tangible activities that will help the field advance. The Marketing Manager will create marketing strategies, build marketing plans, and lead hands-on execution of the plans in conjunction with internal or external marketing resources and/or cross-functional teams. The Marketing Manager will oversee the ongoing development, maintenance, and analytics for assigned areas and programs on the organization’s web site, on other web sites, in email marketing, social channels, SEO, and digital advertising.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the marketing point person for assigned areas of activation, corporate marketing, programs, services, and/or other opportunities.
- Turn concepts into tangible activities, tools, or materials that will help advance the field. Codify models, frameworks, labels, programs, etc. to increase and deepen constituent engagement.
- Create marketing strategies, build integrated marketing plans, and lead hands-on design and execution of the plans in conjunction with internal or external marketing resources and/or cross-functional teams.
- Lead and execute full-scale digital marketing projects from concept and execution through measurement and optimization, often working with an agency partner. Partner with other members of the Marketing team to fully activate each opportunity using emails, social media, search, events, direct mail, advertising, content, and other tactics.
- Create targets for projects to help achieve higher level business KPIs, track progress, and report out on each effort. With other marketing managers, develop and maintain dashboards to measure results and report on metrics of success.
- Define and execute paid search and paid social media marketing, display, and retargeting programs. Help acquire new constituents through campaigns.
- Partner with content creators across the organization to develop and implement a content marketing and SEO strategy to drive digital and programmatic KPIs. Guide content optimization through regular A/B testing.
- Build and manage the constituents of CareQuest Institute for Oral Health. Grow email lists and social followers, segment audiences, and continue to learn customer interests to help customize content over time in partnership with marketing colleagues.
- Develop contracts, scopes, and manage budgets and relationships with agency partners and vendors that are related to assigned areas and projects.
- Support leaders in the development and distribution of written content, collateral materials, and standard slides that can be used in presentations, and other communications tools used with a variety of stakeholders.
- Represent the organization’s unique points of view with affiliates, partners, and across the enterprise to ensure appropriate alignment. Advise the CareQuest Institute leadership on strategic positioning and opportunities as they arise.
- Serve as a brand ambassador. Help reinforce the organizations brand guidelines, voice, and positioning.
- Identify and pursue relationships with health care organizations (OPEN Network, academic organizations, Federal and state agencies) to spread the CareQuest Institute messages and communicate the positive impact of our research, programs, and support for industry advancements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements and new marketing technologies.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- 7 years’ related experience in marketing, communications, project management, or similar, including work across all marketing channels and technologies.
- Experience with creating and executing marketing and communications plans, including hands on experience with social media (paid and promo), email marketing, direct mail, website content, and list management.
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation tool (or similar), including customer segmentation and personalization strategies.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) for basic website authoring.
- Experience with nonprofit marketing related to building or growing nonprofit business strategies, including programs and services.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Seasoned in creating and managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks and drive to deadlines, while successfully balancing multiple priorities.
- Proven experience managing agencies.
- Strong collaborator, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Highly-skilled at bringing together different points of view and driving consensus to move things forward.
- Well-organized and superior organizational, written, and oral communication skills, particularly presentation skills.
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment. Ability to make sound judgments based on data available with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and ability to laugh while professionally working through challenges.
- A commitment to the nonprofit mission of the organization to improve the oral health of all.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience working on a marketing or communications team.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Fluency in digital marketing topics related to mobile, data, connectivity, and systems.
- Experience with analytics and reporting (Google Analytics, Adobe, WebTrends, DART).
- SEO experience using tools, such as Google tools, Brightedge or similar.
- Experience supervising staff as reports or on cross-functional teams, highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote equivalent.
- Ability to effectively operate computer equipment.
- Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
- Up to 20% travel required, depending on tactics of assigned areas and programs.
- Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
- Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with CareQuest Institute for Oral Health’s Compliance Plan, all employees must conduct CareQuest Institute for Oral Health business and activities in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to CareQuest Institute for Oral Health’s designated Compliance Officer. **
CareQuest Institute for Oral Health’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation for known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and activities. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this program.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Manager, CareQuest Institute (Remote)
We believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Company Profile Job:
CareQuest Institute for Oral Health is a national nonprofit championing a more equitable future where every person can reach their full potential through excellent health. We operate as a catalyst for systems change bringing forth ideas and solutions to create a more equitable, accessible, and integrated health system for everyone. We do this through our work in grantmaking, research, health improvement programs, policy and advocacy and education as well as our leadership in dental benefits, care delivery and innovation advancements. But we don’t do it alone. Collaboration and partnership are key to achieving our mission — to improve the oral health of all. We collaborate with thought leaders, health care providers, patients, and local, state and federal stakeholders, to accelerate oral health care transformation and create a system designed for everyone.
Our current health care system is not built to work for everyone. People of color, those living in rural communities, people with disabilities, older adults and other historically marginalized groups have been left out. To achieve better health for all, we must work together to create a system that is designed for all.
As people with purpose, we solve problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve. The organization is in the process of improving its operational capabilities and expanding its programs and staff to most effectively manage its vast portfolio and to uniquely tackle the “wicked problem” of oral health care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: In accordance with our Compliance Plan, employees must conduct business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or Compliance Officer. Our Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation.