Manager, Workforce Management (Remote)
Multiple Locations: Boston, Massachusetts, United States • Oklahoma, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 3908
Position Title: Manager, Workforce Management
The Manager of Workforce Planning is a key contributor in building a world-class customer service organization. This Manage manages the systems and resources for monitoring, tracking and producing effective call center forecasts, schedules, analysis as well as key operational reports to ensure achievement of operating objectives. This role focuses on providing direct management of a team delivering exceptional quality customer support to Customer Service Managers supporting technology such as NICE Work Force Management, Salesforce Chat, Cisco Reporting, and Cisco Prioritization etc. Establishes and manages processes, procedures, and generating call center reports for the day-to-day Customer Service organizations including the design and implementation of tools such as dashboards, knowledge center and other technical capabilities. The Together with the Customer Service management team, the Manager achieves superior call center performance with respect to customer service through an integrated process of operational, technical, and resource management that meets or exceeds member, customer, and provider expectations and is consistent with corporate goals.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the day-to-day technical operations of the Customer Service reporting and analytics team.
- Manage workforce planning schedulers to ensure accurate scheduling of staff to manage call volume within service level objectives
- Manager forecasting staff to ensure accurate forecasting on a weekly, daily, and 30 minute interval basis.
- Manager workforce planning coordinators to ensure smooth and effective real time operations
- Oversee the preparation of routine metrics and analytics on customer service activity.
- Development of a dashboard where metrics are housed and viewable by the management team.
- Work with Workforce Coordinator to prepare staffing models and plans based on activity and anticipate future staffing needs based on membership growth/loss projections.
- Identify software such as WFM and partner with IT on its implementation.
- Develop ROIs to support the purchase and implementation of specific call center WFM technology.
- Prepare and manage department budget.
- Review and monitor service level agreements to ensure adherence to these SLAs.
- Research and implement best practices in Call Center WFM solutions.
- Apply technical expertise using standard operating and diagnostic procedures to resolve service level issues.
- Stay current on the latest technology solutions to support virtual workforce and other automated approaches to servicing members and providers.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on WFM applications, functionality and ensure each is successfully deployed to meet requirements.
- Establish and maintain interfaces across departments to evaluate and assess their impact on call center workload.
- Develop and communicate clear process documentation to support all and any resourcing and forecasting methodology.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key operating vendor(s) to ensure that applications are upgraded and perform optimally
- Bachelor’s degree with formal training and proven experience in utilizing workforce management and call center forecasting applications
- 3-5 years of call center experience in specific Management level responsibilities for workforce scheduling and workload management
- Proven ability to assess operating statistics and to develop staffing and scheduling strategies that improve call center service delivery
- General knowledge of Internet and Intranet.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft platform applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook, SharePoint and Visio
- Strong project management skills and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team oriented, strong consensus building and effective negotiating skills
- Ability to manage direct reports for effective use of applications, in order to sustain achievement of call center objectives
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Familiarity with call center support technology and telephony
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to transfer knowledge and learning related to job functions; ability to develop and present recommendations to senior management
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment with a sense of urgency, and to develop and deploy changes to positively impact service delivery
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Workforce Management (Remote)
We believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Company Profile Job:
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: In accordance with our Compliance Plan, employees must conduct business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or Compliance Officer. Our Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation.