Multimedia Content Specialist CareQuest Institute for Oral Health - (Remote)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 3630
Position Title: Multimedia Specialist - CareQuest
As a member of the CareQuest Institute for Oral Health marketing team, helps to develop and coordinate content that brings our brand to life, drives constituent engagement and ultimately builds a strong reputation as a thought leader in improving the oral health of all. Works closely with marketing and communications team members, the leadership team, education advisors and programmatic areas to build or improve content and help to manage the deployment of and tracking of content across internal teams and external agencies to develop and curate the best and most valuable content.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Create content, contribute to content, brainstorm about content and advise others on content. Help with planning and creation while partnering with marketing colleagues to ensure appropriate distribution, optimization and tracking for all content types, including videos, audio, presentations, infographics, articles, publications, blogs, social posts, emails, collateral, case examples, stories and more.
- Although marketing managers will be able to make content updates directly, the multimedia specialist will help to guide web updates, take on updates for larger sections or projects and continue to proactively revisit each section of the website to ensure the content is on a plan for updates.
- Write content and develop strong narratives, announcements and campaigns to communicate the value of the mission, its people and programs. Interview relevant employees, partners or other constituents and help build stories to showcase the organization’s compelling work.
- Partner with Communications team to create content in support of the marketing goals across all channels – earned and paid media, website, email, text, direct mail, social media, etc.
- Help on content development and on shaping content to relay key messages related to select topic areas. Share content best practices, create content processes to ensure all content is high quality, error-free, on brand, and within budget.
- Help review, update and build educational content in numerous formats, including online courses, live webinars, podcast and other formats as preferred by audiences.
- Assist with the creation of scientific and academic content in partnership with programmatic areas across the organization.
- Understand audiences and their respective journeys to create messaging to meet the needs and expectations of each audience.
- Contribute to be creation of and maintenance of the weekly editorial calendar and help to share content across audiences and areas.
- Help to execute content across its full lifecycle, including content creation, aggregation and curation, monitoring for reaction, optimization, measurement and learning, and sunsetting.
- Using timely and meaningful content, partner with marketing colleagues to grow our email lists, social followers and website traffic.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- 4 years of related experience developing and delivering content across a broad range of lengths (long-form + short-form) and formats (social media, blogposts, video).
- Strong communicator and strategic thinker with a proven ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible and compelling content.
- Exceptional storytelling, editing and writing skills to bring brand platform to life.
- Data-driven and easily able to translate data into meaningful insights to assess content marketing ROI and optimize programs in response to consumer response.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team environment with a proven track record in driving partnerships and relationships with internal marketing functions / partners, as well as synergies and collaboration across integrated marketing teams.
- Ability to contribute effectively, move quickly and work collaboratively across all departments and levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Include writing samples / portfolio with your application.
- Experience in health care industry preferred.
- Experience creating content using an industry-advancing voice and positioning.
- Master’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote environment.
- Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
- Ability to travel as projects dictate.
- Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
- Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Multimedia Content Specialist CareQuest Institute for Oral Health - (Remote)
We believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Company Profile Job:
CareQuest Institute for Oral Health is a national nonprofit championing a more equitable future where every person can reach their full potential through excellent health. We operate as a catalyst for systems change bringing forth ideas and solutions to create a more equitable, accessible, and integrated health system for everyone. We do this through our work in grantmaking, research, health improvement programs, policy and advocacy and education as well as our leadership in dental benefits, care delivery and innovation advancements. But we don’t do it alone. Collaboration and partnership are key to achieving our mission — to improve the oral health of all. We collaborate with thought leaders, health care providers, patients, and local, state and federal stakeholders, to accelerate oral health care transformation and create a system designed for everyone.
Our current health care system is not built to work for everyone. People of color, those living in rural communities, people with disabilities, older adults and other historically marginalized groups have been left out. To achieve better health for all, we must work together to create a system that is designed for all.
As people with purpose, we solve problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve. The organization is in the process of improving its operational capabilities and expanding its programs and staff to most effectively manage its vast portfolio and to uniquely tackle the “wicked problem” of oral health care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: In accordance with our Compliance Plan, employees must conduct business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or Compliance Officer. Our Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation.