Content Manager (Remote)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 3300
Position Title: Content Manager - Catalyst
We’re a purpose-driven oral health organization working to transform the industry – and a broken health care system – by redefining prevention and care. Our efforts extend beyond the dental chair, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it. Together, we are transforming the oral health system – the way we provide care and pay for it, how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities, the investments we make to improve the experience and the changes for which we advocate to advance health equity. And we need your help.
The DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement is a nonprofit industry leader with a mission to improve the oral health of all. In 2021, we will be expanding and evolving as we launch a new large nonprofit with a complex portfolio that reaches across care delivery, dental benefits, oral health innovation and programs, grantmaking and advocacy designed to improve the oral health system. As people with purpose, we solve problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
Oversees the coordination and development of content that brings our brand to life, drives constituent engagement and ultimately builds a strong reputation as a thought leader in improving the oral health of all. Works closely with marketing and communications team members, the leadership team and programmatic areas to develop an overarching content approach and will manage deployment of content across internal teams and external agencies to develop and curate the best and most valuable content.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Oversee content planning, resource assignments, and content creation while ensuring appropriate distribution, optimization and tracking for all content types, including videos, audio, presentations, infographics, articles, publications, blogs, social posts, emails, collateral, case examples, stories and more.
- Write content and develop strong narratives, announcements, and campaigns to communicate the value of the mission, its people and programs. Interview relevant employees, partners or other constituents and help build stories to showcase the organization’s compelling work.
- Partner with Communications team to articulate and guide content strategy development in support of the marketing goals across all channels – earned and paid media, website, email, text, direct mail, social media, etc.
- Lead content team managing internal and external content producers. Manage relationships with and work closely with agency content producers and publishers/distributors of content pieces.
- Serve as subject matter expert on content development and on shaping content to relay key messages related to select topic areas. Share content best practices, create content processes to ensure all content is high quality, error-free, on brand, and within budget.
- Oversee and/or contribute to the creation of or revision of educational content ensuring excellent quality in numerous formats, including online courses, live webinars, podcast and other formats as preferred by audiences.
- Partner with the A&E team and external advisory team to build and maintain the process for scientific and academic content.
- Understand audiences and their respective journeys to ensure messaging is designed to meet the needs and expectations of each audience and is delivered in the appropriate channels at the right time.
- Oversee the development and execution of an editorial calendar finding ways to share content across audiences and areas.
- Manage content across its full lifecycle, including content creation, aggregation and curation, monitoring for reaction, optimization, measurement and learning, and sunsetting.
- Establish analytics reporting and clear KPIs that measure the effectiveness of our content and ladder up to overarching marketing goals.
- Using timely and meaningful content, partner with marketing colleagues to grow our email lists and engagement of our emails and e-newsletters.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- 7 years of related experience developing and delivering content across a broad range of lengths (long-form + short-form) and formats (social media, blogposts, video).
- Strong communicator and strategic thinker with a proven ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible and compelling content.
- Exceptional storytelling, editing and writing skills to bring brand platform to life.
- Solid understanding of which content and approaches work best for optimizing SEO and social channels.
- Data-driven and easily able to translate data into meaningful insights to assess content marketing ROI and optimize programs in response to consumer response.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team environment with a proven track record in driving partnerships and relationships with internal marketing functions / partners, as well as synergies and collaboration across integrated marketing teams.
- Ability to lead effectively, move quickly and develop collaborative cross-functional relationships across all departments and levels of the organization.
- Deep understanding of all functions and how content can drive successful outcomes. Understands process and workflows for integration points with team members across marketing and communications.
- Ability to make sound judgments based on data available with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Experience in health care industry preferred.
- Experience creating content using an industry-advancing voice and positioning.
- Master’s degree in relevant field preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Content Manager (Remote)
We believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: In accordance with our Compliance Plan, employees must conduct business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or Compliance Officer. Our Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation.