Manager, Management Reporting & Systems (Remote)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 3066
Position Title: Financial Reporting & Systems Manager
The Financial Reporting & Systems Manager is responsible for producing financial statements, internal financial reporting and financial analysis as well as related systems and controls. In addition, responsible for leading the annual budgeting and forecasting process to ensure budgets are allocated appropriately.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares monthly financial statement for senior management team.
• Provides financial context and insights to decision makers and functional leaders across the company.
• Assists in the administration of financial systems.
• Drives monthly management operations reporting.
• Assists Director, Revenue Management and Director, Expense management with month end close process by preparing and maintaining the presentation for CEO and Board of Directors.
• Designs and drives all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) against key business objectives.
• Understands analytic insights and translates these into strategic opportunities.
• Responsible for all ad hoc reporting and analysis as required by leadership.
• Collaborates with BI, Revenue Management, and Expense Management teams to develop financial models to identify business opportunities and risk.
• Understands forecasting methods and determines the optimal method considering the context of the forecast.
• Responsible for managing information from multiple financial systems (Oracle and TM1) and looking for ways to improve integration with these systems.
• Provides analytical support to VP, FP&A.
• Develops and leads a high performing team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of Finance experience including FP&A management experience.
• Mastery of Excel, with the ability to create models and analysis quickly with accurate and clearly understandable results.
• Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
• Excellent financial modeling, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting/remote environment.
• Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
• Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment (computer, telephone, etc.).
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.).
• Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Management Reporting & Systems (Remote)
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.