Accounts Payable Coordinator
Location: Charlestown, Rhode Island, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2876
Position Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Under limited supervision, the Accounts Payable Coordinator supports the Finance Department and the organization by processing, recording and reporting cash disbursements. Ensures all departmental and corporate policies and procedures are followed and meet compliance & audit guidelines.
Coordinator supports all new project implementations and system upgrades.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Follows all accounts payable practices while maintaining department efficiencies, by verifying accuracy, control and meeting deadlines for scheduled weekly check runs.
- • Ensures user documents are updated and accurate for training and compliance.
- • Supports the daily/weekly claim processing interfaces to the oracle financial system,
and ensure the daily deadlines are met for all EFT and Positive pay files.
- • Provides daily AP payment report to AR team for Positive pay reconciliation and ensures all files have been created and confirmed daily.
- • Monitors daily bank recon upload files and communicates any exceptions or errors to ensure files can be uploaded accurately and timely.
- • Provides quarterly and monthly reports as needed per client contractual requirements.
- • Communicates with managers and vendors timely to ensure disputed invoices are handled accurately and efficiently.
- • Support Broker Commission department to ensure monthly commissions are handled efficiently and timely.
- • Manage all Board related payment activity including reporting and 1099 reconciliation at year end.
- • Supports 1099 process by reviewing all 1099 exception reports ensuring that each vendor receives a year-end 1099 form as required.
- • Provides follow up support to vendors regarding any 1099 issues/corrections.
- • Addresses internal managers concerns by responding to questions on disbursements and General Ledger Account allocation.
- • Support and manage payment inquiries within the claims system and Sales Force application.
- • Performs testing for new project implementations along with supporting system upgrades ensuring full end to end testing is performed successfully and timely.
- • Other duties as needed or required.
- • Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business
- • 3 years Accounts Payable /Finance experience.
- • Oracle accounting software experience preferred.
- • Excellent attention to details
- • Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- • Advanced communication/interpersonal skills.
- • Advanced Analytical/Problem solving skills.
- • Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.