Accounts Receivable Coordinator II
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2808
Position Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator II
A key position in the Finance department. The incumbent manages the Provider Check Release process and oversees the daily processing from beginning to end to ensure all unique contractual requirements are met. Addresses and resolves all issues in conjunction with internal and external partners to ensure all deadlines are met. Manages AR aging and ensures all aged items are reconciled and cleared accordingly and/or escalated for collections review.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Pulls daily cash from the bank, and identifies payments against open AR transactions.
• Identifies incoming cash against open payment cycles, and determines current days release schedule based on clients funding arrangements.
• Initiates and monitors daily release processes across internal organizations to ensure cycles released are successfully processed through a third-party vendor and bank according to the daily schedule and associated policies.
• Applies cash receipts and reviews/processes Admin adjustments per policy
• Prepare basic journal entries as required.
• Resolves cash issues in a timely manner by recording and following up on any reconciling items identified by the Accounting team or other internal resources.
• Performs daily cash reconciliations, ensuring that bank batch totals match daily cash receipts recorded in the Oracle Accounts Receivable system.
• Upload and confirm daily EFT/Positive Pay files
• Researches and processes EFT failures.
• Collections activities for all SHOP direct business.
• Monitors AR aging to ensure outstanding items are appropriately applied, refunded or escalated to Team Lead.
• Complete and email Weekly Client Recon files
• SME working in conjunction with IT and other internal and external partners to implement the various system and process changes from requirements gathering through testing and implementation
• SME for all new client implementations, including internal and client-facing meetings, completing all CRD and MCRD files with updated information per contract
• Maintain/update Release and AR process documentation to ensure cash accounting records and audit controls are met.
• Effectively communicates with internal and external contacts.
• Lead collection and documentation of all audit requests.
• AP Set up for vendors, employees, providers, and members.
• Training of co-workers as required.
• Backup to other AR team members.
• Other Assignments as assigned.
• 3 years’ experience in AR, including complex bank/Client reconciliations.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• A high degree of attention to detail.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong PC Skills, i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• Experience with Oracle a plus.
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting are required in carrying out the position's own position responsibilities (i.e. use of the personal computer).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator II
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cincinnati, Ohio US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.