Business Quality Assurance Reporting Analyst
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2773
Position Title: Business Quality Assurance Analyst
The Business Quality Assurance Analyst plays a key role in the QA department as the person analyzing the audit data. This includes analyzing those results for identification of root cause of issues and trends in the data, as well as recommending improvements. Also reports the results of internal audits to internal and external constituents.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze audit results to identify and communicate top issues and new issues to business constituents.
- Identify root cause to issues, including analysis of systems, business rules, and claims processing rules, office reference manuals, and dental codes to identify any discrepancies.
- Recommend corrective actions, track to closure and report progress.
- Develop new reports as necessary.
- Ensure delivery and accuracy of monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad hoc Audit Quality reports.
- Maintain department Quality Standards and ensure adherence to them.
- Adhere to DentaQuest business policies.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- College Degree 2 years’ experience as an analyst, or equivalent combination.
- Experience in a Quality Assurance or Business Audit function or role.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to summarize, prepare and communicate complex information.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, including but not limited to MS Excel and MS Word.
- Creative independent thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interface well with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and organize complex data.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as an individual contributor.
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, written and verbal.
- Ability to work overtime as needed or required to meet business needs.
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
Preferred: Dental/Healthcare experiences a plus.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Quality Assurance Reporting Analyst
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.