Manager, Information Technology (Dental/DSO Experience Required)
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2635
Position Title: Manager, Care Group IT
Ensures the delivery of specified core infrastructure services and supervision of the System Administrator and End User Support personnel in support of Care Group Practice and Plan Operations.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly oversee the support of the infrastructure environment for the Care Group Home Support Offices (HSO’s), numerous geographically disparate clinical practices, and Plan Operations
- Provide guidance and direction to team responsible for internal customer-facing technology services in client computing, Tier I support, incident and request management, and productivity technology
- Lead the development of client hardware and software lifecycle management programs towards an outcome of a highly available and high-performance service
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to facilitate planning and implementing of new or the upgrade of systems and tools
- Utilize industry-standard key performance indicators to continuously evaluate service value against competing for external providers as well as leverage quality, cost and customer satisfaction metrics to deliver the right level of service to meet Care Groups business needs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business leaders, ensuring daily technology service needs are met and issues resolved
- Assist in developing technology strategies that support long-term growth and sustainability as well as an operational plan that is flexible in a changing environment
- Deploy, configure, monitor and maintain the data center, server, virtual machines, and storage environment and tools so as to ensure smooth, efficient, cost-effective and uninterrupted services that meet Care Group business needs
- Serve as a technical leader for the use and support of critical practice management and clinical systems including Dentrix Enterprise, Dexis, MiPACS, and Orthotrac.
- Assure the administration and support of key systems such as Active Directory, Exchange, and Remote Desktop Services either directly and/or via the supervision of team members responsible for such activities
- Assure the research, planning, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades of Microsoft server and workstations operating systems, either directly and/or via the supervision of team members responsible for such activities
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Assure the support of 3rd party application and tools, such as SharePoint, Help Desk incident management tools, and/or other proprietary or vendor-provided systems, either directly and/or via the supervision of team members responsible for such activities
- Assist and coordinate with other IT teams, both across Care Group as well as DentaQuest, in regard to cross-department tools, systems, and standards, i.e. tools, operating systems, hardware, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network
- Coordinate closely with DQ Information Security to ensure compliance with security processes, procedures, systems and tools
- Other duties as needed or required.
- A bachelor's degree or eight years of work experience
- A minimum of five years directly applicable experience required
- A minimum of three year’s management experience, with heavy customer/client interaction
- Experience with Dentrix Enterprise, Dexis, MiPACS, Orthotrac
- Working knowledge of ITIL Foundations V3
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2, 2016 and 2019
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and DNS
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with Microsoft System Center
- Experience with Virtualization especially Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Failover Clustering
- Experience with iSCSI
- Knowledge of computer security standards, procedures, and protocol
- Healthcare or Insurance industry experience
- Project Management experience
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting are required in carrying out the position's own position responsibilities (i.e. use of a personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Information Technology (Dental/DSO Experience Required)
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.