Administrative Assistant, Senior (On-Site in Nashville)
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2621
Position Title: Administrative Assistant, Senior
This role supports multiple Care Group senior leaders by providing confidential administrative support in professional manner. Strong judgment, communications skills, flexibility, initiative, and the ability to operate with limited supervision are critical to overall success in this position. Additionally, this role may be assigned project based work. Projects should be completed in a timely manner with careful attention placed to professional formatting and grammar.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compose and produce correspondence, reports, presentations and forms through translating verbal conversations to written documents independently
- Edit and proofread documents ensuring 100% accuracy in work product
- Develop, organize, lead and execute ad hoc initiatives within operations
- Assist in the production of various Operations and metric reports
- Track expenses and prepare expense reports for multiple Operations and/or Senior leaders within Care Group
- Track and approve invoices as necessary
- Coordinate weekly operational meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes
- Assist in the maintenance of calendars
- Ensure deadlines are met by tracking various work initiatives
- Provide SharePoint support to project coordinator
- Assist with communication and support with key vendor relationships
- Manage multi-site practice schedules, which may include but is not limited to: coordination with multiple leaders or staff, PTO oversight, remote meeting coordination, and other activities
- Review and distribute incoming correspondence
- Arrange travel requirements
- Coordinate morale initiatives within Operations, including, but not limited to organized events, strategic morale programs, and appreciation activities
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in administrative support
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to meet above responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills as evidenced by ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Sound judgment in maintaining confidentiality of information
- High competency and ability to manage multiple applications which may include but is not limited to: Microsoft Office, SharePoint, PowerBI, and Dentrix Ability to create complex, professional presentations
- Ability to travel up to 5%, which may on occasion, include overnight travel
- Frequent use of computer equipment.
- Position requires flexibility in schedules with little notice
- Ability to work in excess of 40 hours in a week
- Occasional travel to various sites and vendors
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant, Senior (On-Site in Nashville)
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.