Organizational Change Management Analyst
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2620
Position Title: Organizational Change Management Analyst
Responsible for supporting the change management lifecycle, including impact assessment, stakeholder analysis and management, risk and resistance management, communications, support and other deliverables related to people, business process, technology and other organizational changes. Will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage, always focused on the people side of change. Partner closely with key functional areas to assess and gather change needs, develop materials, track deliverables, meet timelines, help drive adoption and usage, and minimize resistance through organizational transitions from current state to future state.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizing a structured change management methodology, engage with stakeholders to identify people, process and technology changes and collaborates to create and implement change strategies, develop impact assessment, stakeholder needs, and implementation plans to manage change at DentaQuest and with our business
- Identify risks, opportunities and other organizational impacts as part of an overall change impact assessment
- Identify the necessary training, communication and support needs, the preferred approaches to each, and key indicators for each or initiative as part of an overall change impact assessment
- Help prepare change related materials including communication, training and related materials that are appropriate for the needs of the project and the audience(s)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand overall project needs, timelines and key milestones
- Integrate change management initiatives with other HR disciplines including but not limited to performance management, succession and development of leaders to achieve company outcomes
- Utilize innovation, creative approaches and continuous improvement to drive change management and other human resources related content to improve the absorption and adoption of key messages
- Establish metrics to assess the effectiveness of all change management activities, vehicles and user understanding to gauge adoption
- Support the organizational Learning and Development team, design needs of business units collaborating with HR Business Partners and other resources
- Alignment to Operating Plan(s), HR initiatives and DQ business goals
- Other duties as needed or as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years’ experience in Change Management, Human Resources or a related field
- Experience in implementing Organizational Change Management practices
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task between simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent business and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of general computer software (Outlook, Excel, MS Word, Power Point)
- Experience in large scale transformation initiatives (e.g., culture and organization transformation, employee experience, mergers & acquisitions)
- Health care experience a plus
- Change management certification a plus
- Ability to communicate via telephone, video conference, webinars, in person and in writing
- Ability to travel as needed, including travel to other DentaQuest offices located in other states
Community / Marketing Title: Organizational Change Management Analyst
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.