Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2583
Position Title: Capture Manager
The Capture Manager will be responsible for leading market conditioning efforts in support of DentaQuest’s business objectives. The Capture Manager will provide direction and support to organizational growth objectives to include conducting market analyses, sourcing competitive intelligence, managing internal and external communications and relationships, and assisting with pipeline development and refinement activities. The Capture Manager will work closely with a cross-functional team to provide direction and intelligence in the development of business opportunities: technical requirements analysis, technical writing, partnership development, and proposal development.
This is a mid-level capture management role. As such, this position will take a leadership role in capturing new or complex markets in which DentaQuest with the goal of introducing, strengthening and securing the company’s brand/market presence.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee and conduct in-depth analyses of complex insurance market and its sales life-cycle requirements.
• Recommend, direct and drive strategies for understanding opportunities, communicating with leadership and capturing business to achieve DentaQuest’s goals.
• Conduct data analysis to provide clear and concise written and verbal analysis of business opportunities, market, customer needs, impacts and outcomes.
• Take a leadership role with proposal teams, operations teams and other internal/external partners for any and all business proposal activities in accordance with established best practices, policies and guidelines to acquire new business and retain current clients.
• Research and prepare proposals, presentations and responses on behalf of DentaQuest to support sales, business goals and mission.
• Execute project management related tasks, including but not limited to superior organization, communication, relationship building and technical analysis.
• Maximize subject matter knowledge and ability to identify resources for research, review, and analysis of data from resources including open source (e.g. websites), databases, and field collected intelligence related to DentaQuest business.
• Provide weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports of on-going activities, opportunities, risks and other related information to influence, attract, maintain, analyze or plan for best business results.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive a chain of accountability in the business development, capture, and proposal processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or related field of study (or equivalent work experience).
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Six (6) years of experience providing project management, business and technical requirements management, marketing and/or market research, preferably in support of insurance markets.
• Eight (8) years of experience in a business development/sales role, preferably in a healthcare or related environment.
• Excellent personal presentation skills with the ability to persuasively present and represent DentaQuest’s business capabilities.
• Ability to track, manage, and execute multiple work assignments on a timely basis in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience using Microsoft (MS) Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as basic understanding of MS SharePoint.
• Must be a self-starter, highly motivated with a can-do attitude with little supervision; works well in a team environment as well as independently.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with senior levels of internal and external organizations.
• Experience working with Sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems highly desirable.
• Ability to sit at a computer terminal for extended periods of time.
• Requires effective use of office equipment including, but not limited to, telephone, computer, printer, and fax machine.
• Ability to travel as needed.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
Community / Marketing Title: Capture Manager
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.