Business Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2577
Position Title: D2C Business Operations Analyst
This role develops a strong understanding of organizational objectives and managing multiple cross-functional initiatives (new products, services, processes, support technologies, CMS directives, new regulations, etc.) in a team oriented environment that requires flexibility, adaptability, innovative thinking and self-motivation to succeed. This includes managing all activities related to project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure for defined projects, but also assessing operational performance to identify opportunities, recommend and implement performance improvement initiatives using internal systems/tools.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis of business performance and development of Key Performance Indicators Analyze, monitor and report on new process or procedural enhancements to determine if desired impact to customer experience has been achieved.
- Identify opportunities to improve operations and processes, and deliver improvements.
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems with deep customer focus, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Identify opportunities to leverage and improve the e-commerce platform to grow the business.
- Work cross-functionally across all areas of the organization (product, marketing, underwriting, payment, billing, customer service, claims, developers, legal, compliance, product, user experience designers and other subject matter experts) to obtain a well-rounded understanding of business requirements and our ability to deliver it within the constraints of our environment.
- Manage the delivery of multiple project initiatives designed to enhance the services and support provided to client, across projects and product lines
- Provide functional and technical direction to team members, ensuring alignment with overall program goals.
- Communicate with senior management and executives, development teams and other departments across the organization.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s degree required 5 years’ experience
- Demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders, understand the business requirements, and deliver creative, strategic solutions
- Previous experience presenting business cases to senior leadership
- Strong analytics experience and ability to create process improvements surrounding large data sets
- Possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Ability to handle difficult situations while maintaining leadership composure.
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) certification strongly preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively. Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.) Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer). Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required. Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Operations Analyst
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Remote, Connecticut US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.