Content Lead/Health Care Writer
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2569
Position Title: Content Manager
Oversees the coordination and development of content that brings our brand to life, drives member, provider, and client/partner engagement and ultimately builds a strong reputation as a thought leader in improving the oral health of all. Works closely with Marketing leadership, activation teams, Corporate Communications, Business Marketing, and other marketing and business colleagues to develop an overarching content approach and will manage the deployment of content across internal teams and external agencies to develop and curate the best and most valuable content.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Oversee content planning, resource assignments, and content creation while ensuring appropriate distribution, optimization and tracking for all content types, including videos, audio, presentations, infographics, articles, publications, blogs, social posts, emails, collateral, case examples, stories and more.
• Write content and develop strong narratives, announcements, and campaigns to communicate the value of the mission, its people and products. Interview relevant employees, clients, partners, or customers and help build stories to showcase the company’s compelling work.
• Partner with Corporate Communications to articulate and guide content strategy development in support of the enterprise and marketing goals across all channels – earned and paid media, website, email, text, direct mail, social media, etc.
• Leads content team managing internal and external content producers. Manage relationships with and work closely with agency content producers and publishers/distributors of content pieces.
• Serve as subject matter expert on content development and on shaping content to relay key messages related to select topic areas. Share content best practices, create content processes to ensure all content is high quality, error-free, on-brand, and within budget.
• Understand audiences and their respective journeys to ensure messaging is designed to meet the needs and expectations of each audience and is delivered in the appropriate channels at the right time.
• Oversee the development and execution of an editorial calendar finding ways to share content across audiences and product lines.
• Manage content across its full lifecycle, including content creation, aggregation and curation, monitoring for reaction, optimization, measurement and learning, and sunsetting.
• Establish analytics reporting and clear KPIs that measure the effectiveness of our content and ladder up to overarching marketing goals.
• Using timely and meaningful content, partner with marketing colleagues to grow our email lists and engagement of our emails and e-newsletters.
• Other duties as needed or required.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
• 7 years of related experience developing and delivering content across a broad range of lengths (long-form + short-form) and formats (social media, blog posts, video).
• Strong communicator and strategic thinker with a proven ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible and compelling content.
• Exceptional storytelling, editing and writing skills to bring the brand platform to life.
• Solid understanding of which content and approaches work best for optimizing SEO and social channels.
• Data-driven and easily able to translate data into meaningful insights to assess content marketing ROI and optimize programs in response to consumer response.
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team environment with a proven track record in driving partnerships and relationships with internal marketing functions/partners, as well as synergies and collaboration across integrated marketing teams.
• Ability to lead effectively, move quickly, and develop collaborative cross-functional relationships across all departments and levels of the organization.
• Deep understanding of all functions and how content can drive successful outcomes. Understands processes and workflows for integration points with team members across marketing.
• Ability to make sound judgments based on data available with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
• Experience in health care industry preferred.
• Master’s degree in relevant field preferred.
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Content Lead/Health Care Writer
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.