Accounts Payable Coordinator
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2565
Position Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Under general supervision, supports Accounts Payable department by reconciling and processing records, following established policies and procedures.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writes vouchers and communicates expenses to managers by circulating vouchers for approval, maintaining records and paying all vendors.
- Follows A/P practices by entering Accounts Payable information, verifying accuracy and posting to General Ledger system.
- Provides support by responding to vendor calls regarding problems/discrepancies concerning Accounts Payable disbursements and payment schedules while providing timely follow up and by communicating with vendors regarding invoices managers have disputed.
- Support providers by processing daily/weekly interfaces from claims system to the oracle financial system. Reconciling daily/weekly. Ensure EFT and positive pay files are done efficiently and within required deadlines.
- Help drive 1099 process by producing 1099’s for all vendors/payees, ensuring that each vendor receives a year-end 1099 form and by providing follow up support to vendors regarding any issues.
- Addresses internal managers concerns by responding to questions on disbursements and General Ledger Account allocation.
- Administers accounts by reconciling Accounts Payable sub-ledger to General Ledger.
- Perform month-end activity by reviewing A/P Trial balance and resolving old unpaid invoices.
- Maintain department efficiency by verifying accuracy, control and meeting deadlines for weekly check runs and reconciling checks to monthly reports.
- Support special requests by handling manual and voided checks utilizing the A/P system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Business experience.
- 2-5 years A/P experience.
- Proven data entry skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Analytical/Problem solving skills.
- Oracle accounting software a plus.
- Data entry requiring keying skills and extensive work on CPU.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.