Quality Outreach Coordinator (Remote in MI)
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2555
Position Title: Outreach Coordinator
- Collaborate with company Wellness and Outreach personnel as well as research and connect with external groups to develop and consistently update generic and customized outreach strategies for increasing dental access
- Implement member outreach and education programs with the goal of ensuring that we meet all contractual
- Maintain and increase dental EPSDT goals as required by client contract and/or goals.
- Establish community relationships and partnerships that provide for participation in health care initiatives and programs in the dental and medical public health arena to create dental and program
- Develop educational materials and training tools for non-dental healthcare providers, managed care organizations and community organizations to engage them in the effort to reach Medicaid
- Manage workflow, time and program interventions within budget parameters and contractual
- Collaborate with Case Managers and/or Client Partner Engagement to provide member coordination of care when
- Submit regular reporting of access performance measures to
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all
- Communicate to management ways to improve processes and productivity of
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with client and community
- Complete special projects as
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years job related experience
- Knowledge of general computer software
- Typing skills of 40+ words per minute
- PC experience with knowledge of Windows and Access software
- Effective oral communication and business writing
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational
- Effective interpersonal
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary
- College degree in a related field is
- Experience working in a managed care environment is
- Knowledge of healthcare advocacy activities is
- Knowledge of the Medicaid program requirements is
- Incumbent must be able to communicate
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to )
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Outreach Coordinator (Remote in MI)
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Detroit, Michigan US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.