Network Management Coordinator - Remote
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2553
Position Title: Network Development Support Coordinator
The Network Development Support Coordinator is responsible for supporting the network development department through several different areas, including provider communication delivery, provider giveaway management and coordination with outside vendors. This role will provide presentation support to the recruiters and management team for the purposes for internal and external meetings. The coordinator will manage multiple aspects of conference registrations, preparing formal documents utilizing MS Office suite of products to provide quality and timely materials.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate National conference attendee registration and booth support management.
• Create PowerPoint presentations and other formal documentation from recommended materials for internal and external presentations for network development, cost solutions, and leaders as needed.
• Provide printed materials and collate recruitment packets and prepare them for shipping to various sites.
• As needed, prepare spreadsheets and tables to represent provider activity.
• Gather data on outside recruitment activity from Network Development staff and effectively report on status.
• Provide quality assistance to assure comprehensive completion of provider documentation and ensure delivery of documentation to PEC department.
• Coordinate the order and supply management of provider giveaways with outside vendors; provide shipping as needed for provider engagement, network development staff and conferences. Manage purchase order and invoice process as well.
• Manage provider mailings, fax blasts, and posting to the web portal all provider communication. Coordinate and track printing and postage expenses to provide reports to management.
• Book travel for management team members; prepare expense reports for designated leaders.
• Scheduling meetings; coordinating all related materials such as agendas, meeting minutes and action items; Establish video conferences.
• Responsible for formatting provider contracts and fee schedules and other related forms as needed.
• Responsible for data entry into provider database.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of two years’ experience working with external clients/customers; proven track record of providing superior service to internal and external customers.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Advanced proficiency with general computer software including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Ability to make good judgment conclusions based on data available with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant work experience.
• Experience in communicating with and training provider offices and customers
• Experience in a managed care environment
• Experience in database software
• Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting/remote environment.
• Ability to effectively operate computer equipment.
• Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
• Ability to travel as projects dictate
• Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
• Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams
• The office environment is active with high voice levels and interruptions that may challenge hearing and concentration.
Community / Marketing Title: Network Management Coordinator - Remote
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.