Employee Engagement Coordinator
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2544
Position Title: Employee Engagement Coordinator
Coordinates and supports engagement programs and activities that enhance the employee experience, while creating a more inclusive and productive workforce to support our mission, values, and goals. Works across the enterprise to engage and motivate employees at all levels.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide excellent customer service by addressing and/or triaging employee engagement inquiries.
• Provide administrative support for employee engagement programs, events and activities to include but not limited to, collateral creation, meeting coordination, reporting, and employee data management.
• Create and maintain engagement calendars, resources, and tools to support enterprise continuity.
• Provide support for the various award and recognition programs and practices by maintaining platforms, sourcing and ordering awards, and assist in developing content and best practices.
• Provide support for the company led to philanthropic events and community outreach initiatives through project planning, agency partnerships, and logistics.
• Support the administration of our engagement survey including, supervisor access, reporting, tools, and resources.
• Provide budget support through the tracking of expenses, PO management, and processing invoices.
• Manage the creation and posting of communications through various mediums and platforms including, but not limited to, SharePoint, Intranet, internal newsletters, forms, and flyers.
• Coordinate local employee engagement events, activities, and initiatives including but not limited to socials, fundraising and drives, luncheons, summer outings, and CEO Connect meetings.
• Other duties as needed or required.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-year experience as an HR Coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative experience.
• Ability to handle data and information with confidentiality.
• Strong ability in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and technology.
• Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
• Well-organized and ability to multi-task and manage priorities, with a high degree of creativity and problem-solving ability.
• College degree
• Strong working knowledge of human resources processes and best practices preferred.
• Experience with coordinating corporate social responsibility initiatives preferred.
• Employee survey administration experience preferred.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 50lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting are required in carrying out the position's own position responsibilities (i.e. use of a computer).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
Community / Marketing Title: Employee Engagement Coordinator
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.