DCPG Clerical Assistant
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2510
Position Title: Clerical Assistant
Assists customer service and claims staff by performing various clerical duties as required by the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Under general direction:
- Opens daily mail; sorts and date stamps all business related mail
- Prepares FedEx package of claims sent for imaging
- Numbers all claims in prepared batches
- Prepares audit worksheets for Trainer/Auditor; pulls claims batches that need to be reviewed
- Assists customer service and claims staff with filing, pulling claims and copying documentation; posting of outgoing mail
- Provides Reception area relief when needed
- Maintain patient confidentiality and adheres to HIPAA guidelines and requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
The incumbent must:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Prefer some experience with operating office machinery equipment such as postage machine, copiers and other various office equipment
- Proficient computer skills
Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment;
- Talk to other employees/clients and hear them;
- See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents;
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 30 pounds. The description above represents the more significant duties and responsibilities of the position. It is not intended to exclude other work assignments and responsibilities not mentioned herein.
Community / Marketing Title: DCPG Clerical Assistant
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cincinnati, Ohio US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.