Manager, Business Process Services - Remote
Location: United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2509
Position Title: Manager, Business Process Services
The Manager, Business Process Services will be responsible for managing and providing support for business process services to meet DentaQuest business demands and objectives. Works directly with the Director, BPS and internal stakeholders in the company to manage and deliver projects. Internal stakeholders include Operations Directors, VPs, Corporate Suite and staff from other departments (e.g. Finance, Legal, Compliance, Vendor Management, and Operations.). Will have regular contact and meetings with Directors and above.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support the business strategic planning effort and identify program opportunities.
• Conduct market research and identify potential vendors.
• Create and manage RFPs/RFIs documents to outsources and award business opportunities.
• Help source and prioritize opportunities to support new business areas.
• Support the actives for contracts and statements of work and ensure they are executed in a timely fashion.
• Supports internal stakeholder (Legal, Compliance, Vendor Management, & Operations) when conducting a contract review of new and existing vendors.
• Support and manage activities for the business outsourced fulfillment program/vendor operation management.
• Support and manage business process-specific performance metrics, KPIs and SLAs.
• Manage Balanced Scorecard and organize quarterly business reviews with vendors and stakeholders.
• Ensures vendors are in compliance with contract terms including defined deadlines and budget.
• Defines vendors’ scope of work, creates reporting dashboard and manages day-to-day execution of work.
Vendor Operations Management
• Manage Business Process Services’ goals and deliverables.
• Manage vendors’ work per scope of the contract.
• Responsible to build a regular cadence of activities to manage Business Process Services.
• Create financial reports for vendor business operations.
• Keeps current on industry best standards and practices to implement with vendor partners.
• Drive improvements and business efficiencies with vendor partners.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to meet project milestones.
• Experience in leading transitions, program management, and Vendor operations management.
• Project management skills.
• Five years of work experience with a Tier1 or Tier 2 BPO vendor in operations, project/program management and business development. Experience with US Healthcare & Insurance industry is highly desirable
• 3 years of work experience with procurement & contracting, security & compliance, SLAs, performance metrics, QBR, RFPs/RFIs
• Knowledge and experience across various sectors within the healthcare industry. Ability to manage work independently end-to-end, make independent decisions, and meet milestones and provide deliverables on time.
• Leadership/Developing and Executing Strategy/EXPERIENCED.
• Leadership/Driving Change/EXPERIENCED
• Five years of experience working in the outsourcing industry and has managed clients/projects that were serving BPO.
• Six months of experience in presenting to executive leadership
• PMP certification
• Negotiation skills.
• Experience includes the development and management of multiple budgets related to various projects and or program.
• Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting.
• Operate personal and computer equipment.
• Work schedule determined by project schedules.
• Ability to travel as project dictates.
• Ability to communicate in an active office environment.
• Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
• Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams.
• The office environment is active with high voice levels and interruptions that may challenge hearing and concentration.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Business Process Services - Remote
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.