Manager, Account Management
Location: Laguna Hills, California, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2487
Position Title: Manager, Account Management
Responsible for the overall Account Management team. Represent and service CDN/DentaQuest plans to account’s by ensuring the retention and growth of current business within designated regions. The Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the financial, operational and service objectives of the client.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads Account Management team to exceed or meet corporate retention and growth goals by developing renewal, retention and growth strategies for the team to employ.
• Selects and enhances the development of all reporting employees by providing appropriate training, coaching and evaluation consistent with our culture and the assigned functions.
• Develops strong relationships with all operational partners to ensure operational results, proactively implement solutions as needed and ensure collaboration in improving accuracy and efficiency.
• Continuously evaluate the internal structure, staffing, processes and operational results to ensure our organization delivers best in class results.
• Meets specific annual and quarterly business retention and Account Executive new business goals by delivering and successfully negotiating renewals. Complete and file related paperwork.
• Meets customer needs and Account Executive new business growth goals by applying knowledge of CDN/DentaQuest products and corporate underwriting guidelines and financial arrangements to advise customers regarding dental benefits.
• Demonstrates solid knowledge of all CDN/DentaQuest products by being accountable for servicing the specific needs and plan designs of existing accounts in an assigned book of business.
• Develop and execute approved annual Account Retention and Growth plan for book of business.
• Conduct benefit fairs and presentations.
• Review reports for accuracy of information and ensure that goals are being met.
• Ensures timeliness of reports by performing all necessary administrative functions consistent with company policies, including timely submission of required reports.
• Deliver client reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports department development objectives by attending regularly scheduled staff meetings, workshops and seminars associated with training.
• Mentor and develop all direct reports.
• Assist, train and motivate the Account Management team.
• Assist in resolving complaints and issues.
• Communicate client expectations to the Account Management team.
• Ensure the Account Management team is following meeting established performance measurements.
• Assist in the hiring process, including interviewing candidates.
• Coordinates and implements appropriate strategies for motivating team members.
• Prepare performance and wage evaluations in accordance to company policy.
• Approves attendance and company time off for the Account Management team.
• Participate in the determination and implementation of corrective action plans, disciplinary processes and terminations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate Degree in Business, Health Care or relevant field or commensurate experience required.
• 5 years account management experience and management of a team.
• Well-organized and superior written and oral communication skills, particularly presentation skills.
• High degree of experience and comfort with analytics and reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or another relevant field.
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.).
• Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal compute).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
City: Laguna Hills
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Account Management
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Laguna Hills, California US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.