Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2465
Position Title: Healthcare Analyst
- Analyze dental programs to identify key cost and quality drivers and trends
- Create dashboards using Tableau and present findings to the leadership
- Analyze current cost management practices and help to define best practices for provider and patient profiling, quality and cost performance scoring, risk modeling, cost and quality outcomes, program evaluation & RFP analysis
- Analyze provider networks to identify strategies to improve access and profitability in a manner that is consistent with quality, cost effective care
- Evaluate and suggest changes necessary to optimize processes and efficiencies
- Measure and manage data and analytical needs within value-based contract arrangements.
- This is a permanent 40 hour a week position.
- Masters in Biomedical Engineering or closely related field
Prior experience must include:
- 5 yrs experience with database and business intelligence tools such as SAS, SQL, Python, R, Cognos, MS Report Manager and Report Builder
- 5 yrs’ experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau
- 5 yrs’ experience in data validation, trend performance, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- 5 yrs’ experience using Power BI and train business users/clients on a self-service platform
- 5 yrs’ exp in statistical theory and practice
- 5 yrs’ experience working with SQL server reporting services (SSRS) using T-SQL
- 4 yrs’ experience in health care data management, analysis and reporting to include experience with combining clinical and financial data.
- 4 yrs’ experience designing and implementing complex algorithms and/or quality metrics to analyze provider utilization, access to care, cost management
- 4 yrs’ experience of analyzing of large healthcare claims, membership, network data and electronic health record data sets
- 4 yrs’ experience working in healthcare industry with strong understanding of healthcare concepts, terminology and workflow
- 4 yrs’ exp analyzing cost management practices, risk modeling, provider & patient profiling, and program evaluations in health care
Community / Marketing Title: Healthcare Analyst
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.