The Client Partner is responsible for contract deliverables, including compliance reporting, financial reporting and service level performance reporting. The Client Partner is also responsible for ensuring effective coordination and communication of client requests to ensure client expectations are satisfied.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for on-going, effective communications and service to the current clients via on-site meetings, conference calls, and day-to-day interaction.
- Provide support to DentaQuest leadership for administration of the client’s program, and communicate information accurately and efficiently, to ensure that DQ is meeting and exceeding client expectations, and the terms of the RFP and contract.
- Identify and communicate client expectations to DQ leadership and staff, and ensure expectations are delivered effectively. Resolve issues and strengthen relationships at various professional levels within the client’s organization.
- Responsible for coordination and serving as primary point of contact for client audits of DentaQuest programs to include coordination of documentation requests, meeting organization, and responding to auditor follow-up requests to DentaQuest.
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate functional areas within DentaQuest to ensure effective contract performance.
- Support innovative business practices and process improvement opportunities for current and prospective clients (e.g., P4Q, QARR, ER Diversion).
- Monitor changes in regulations and fee schedules, and communicate same to ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Perform functions that support timely and accurate reporting to clients.
- Responsible for updating Office Reference Manuals, implementing corrective action plan response and effectively organizing client audits.
- Develops and submits IODs based on CMS, market- or client-specific program requirements.
- Manages process for obtaining program requirements, documentation, support and other special requests from clients.
- Provides regular updates to senior management on internal and external issues affecting market performance.
- Represent DentaQuest at health fairs, conferences and advisory meetings through the State.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration (or related field) or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- Three years’ experience working with external clients/customers; proven track record of providing superior service to internal and external customers.
- Well-organized and superior organizational, written and oral communication skills, particularly presentation skills.
- Knowledge of group benefits. Proven ability to provide consultative services to proactively meet customer needs, using management reports, offering training opportunities and recommending innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient with general computer software including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make good judgment conclusions based on data available with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Up to 50% local travel required
Q business i** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct Dn accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting/remote equivalent.
- Ability to effectively operate computer equipment.
- Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
- Ability to travel as projects dictate
- Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
- Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams
- The office environment is active with high voice levels and interruptions that may challenge hearing and concentration.
- The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.
Community / Marketing Title:
National Accounts Client Partner - Remote
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Remote, Connecticut US
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.