Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2416
Position Title: Corporate Receptionist
Represents organization by ensuring that reception and telephone switchboard duties are performed within established objectives of professionalism, efficiency and service. The Corporate Receptionist must always be mindful of presence and security. Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of the organization’s business to direct all responses successfully. Provide administrative support to departmental managers.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by operating switchboard and taking detailed messages as needed.
• Present positive first contact experience to customers by greeting callers and visitors, ascertaining their names and the organizations they represent, notifying appropriate employee of call or visitor arrival, providing visitor’s pass and taxi vouchers and posting welcome signs and reminders for visitors and employees.
• Act as first person security presence by being alert and aware at all times, allowing access only to approved visitors and communicating issues to Facilities Coordinator.
• Perform administrative support as needed to Corporate Services department. Manage calendars, schedule meetings, prepare presentations and disperse reports as required.
• Assures front desk coverage is maintained by notifying manager when coverage cannot be met. Trains all back-up coverage personnel as needed.
• Manage company store and other corporate programs.Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must have a professional, pleasant and welcoming presence.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• PC Skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
• Prefer prior experience with use of high-volume switchboard and administrative support experience.
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Receptionist
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.