DCPG Customer Service Representative
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2387
Position Title: Customer Service Representative II
Answer phones to respond to general customer service inquiries. Project a professional company image through phone interaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Under general direction:
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests
- Identify, research, and resolve customer service issues using the computer system
- Assists customers regarding eligibility issues
- Provide claim status information and determine claim benefits
- Perform various job functions to support the overall functionality of the departmen
- Refund Requests/Stop Payment Requests
- Printing queued documents
- Returning x-rays to providers
- Prep consultant review packets
- Numbering claims
- Provide accurate call documentation in the AQDen computer system
- Follow-up on customer service inquiries not immediately resolved
- Recognize document and alert management of trends in customer service
- Recommend process improvement
- Maintain patient confidentiality and adheres to HIPAA guidelines and requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
The incumbent must possess:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment;
- Talk to other employees/clients and hear them;
- See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents;
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 15 pounds.
- Uses computer, keyboard, monitor, telephone and other office equipment.
Community / Marketing Title: DCPG Customer Service Representative
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cincinnati, Ohio US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.