Multiple Locations: Boston, Massachusetts, United States • Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Remote Opportunity: 1
Requisition Number: 2338
Position Title: Workforce Coordinator
The Workforce Coordinator (WFC) monitors real time activity of agents, agent occupancy, and forecasting accuracy by interval, and maintaining service level in a fast paced environment. Manage the scheduling of call center activity, team projects, team training, and meetings. Work directly with Supervisors, Managers, VP of Operations and the Training Department to identify and implement a consistent level of service that positions DentaQuest as the customers’ trusted dental insurance provider.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Workforce Coordinator possesses advanced knowledge in the following key functional areas:
- Call volume real time intra-day forecasting, scheduling, and all off-phone activity scheduling including but not limited to team meetings, supervisor coaching sessions, training.
- Monitor Real Time Adherence statistics, helping to ensure agents are on the phones during scheduled phone hours, includes monitoring breaks/lunches.
- Anticipates contact volume, training sessions, team and project work, vacations, personal leave, and other information to determine adequate coverage and consistent levels of customer support.
- Manage and monitor unscheduled and scheduled paid time off (PTO) requests, entering real-time into staffing plans.
- Must possess knowledge of call center workforce management software, call center operations, and call center KPIs in a multi-site environment.
- Facilitate efforts to advance the DentaQuest customer experience to remain a leader in oral health.
- Communication with internal and external resources to track and monitor progress of operations.
- Interacts with internal and external resources to act as a liaison to department/management, and to resolve problems and issues.
- Generate and communicate to appropriate members of management, off phone activity reports, staffing issues, performance measures, and call statistics Develops relationship with, provides support for, and gains cooperation and commitment to internal and external resources in achieving departmental and overall business objectives.
- Develops reports, maintains spreadsheets and provides administrative support in all areas as needed.
- Reports and identifies trends and works with Management to correct problems.
- Maintain a direct partnership with CS Managers, Supervisors, and CSRs to promote an employee friendly environment.
- Make staffing and shift changes as dictated by volumes and call traffic.
- Make staffing and schedule recommendations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 year job related experience Strong time management skills Experience working with multiple groups toward a common goal.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative and possess analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as superior time management abilities.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work in an efficient manner.
- Strong judgment skills. Must possess ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision, in a fast pace, customer focused environment.
- Requires ability to exercise creative problem solving techniques.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully and courteously.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Internet Explorer.
- Must have flexible work hours and be available as required by business operations.
- Strong analytical skills. Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Must reflect the goals and philosophy of the company. Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Experience in workforce management preferred, ideally in a multi call center environment within the health care industry.
- 2 year experience with Aspect workforce management software and the Avaya phone platform preferred.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer)
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment
Community / Marketing Title: Workforce Coordinator
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.