Accounting Operations Analyst
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2327
Position Title: Accounting Operations Analyst
Under limited supervision, supports the Finance department by performing all functions related to processing broker
commissions and managing the escheatment process.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate all aspects of the broker commissions by working independently to manage the monthly
commission payment process
• Ensures effective administration, including commission audits, agent licensing and other records maintenance.
• Performs data entry, data extraction, creating reports, analyzing data
• Utilizing Oracle Incentive Compensation to calculate, validate and pay commissions.
• Researches and resolves discrepancies as it relates to broker records and/or system processing issues.
• Maintaining and promoting favorable business relationships with the sales and brokerage community.
• Other duties as assigned
• Coordinates all aspects of escheatment by working independently to manage the yearly escheatment process
• Collect and analyze potential unclaimed property data
• Produce due diligence letters in accordance with various state regulations
• Account for unclaimed property as it is dispositioned
• Process unclaimed property payments to property owners or state agency as identified in the disposition
• Respond to state and/or owner inquiry regarding the status of unclaimed property
• Other duties as assigned
• Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2 years of related experience
• Previous experience or knowledge of escheatment and/or commissions
• Ability to multi-task while operating within tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Attention to detail
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access and Excel)
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Operations Analyst
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.