Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Multiple Locations: Boston, Massachusetts, United States • Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2324
Position Title: Compensation Analyst, Senior
Subject matter expert responsible for researching, analyzing and evaluating competitive marketplace data in the areas of the base, short-term and long-term compensation programs and in providing business appropriate recommendations. Responsible for participating in or leading key compensation department initiatives to support the needs of the business.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serves as primary compensation contact to human resources to provide advice, direction and guidance on broadly defined compensation matters.
• Analyzes market data and applies knowledge to create, maintain and improve compensation programs and structures.
• Serves as point of escalation for complex compensation issues.
• Plans execute and lead compensation team projects requiring analysis of factors across the organization.
• Evaluates new and existing jobs to determine FLSA status, pay grade and job level. Provides guidance on creating clear and concise job descriptions.
• Advises on employee and new hire pay rates based on internal equity, market conditions, employee/candidate qualifications, policy and applicable laws.
• Designs implements and communicates a wide variety of compensation and salary administration programs.
• Responsible for salary survey reporting.
• Engages in project work both as a lead and a participant.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business or similar field
• 5 years’ experience in Compensation
• Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
• Professional certification such as CCP, CAC or similar
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting are required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of the personal computer).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.