Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2179
Position Title: Processing Coordinator
The Processing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and tracking the DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement’s and Impact Group’s contract and finance processes. This position will align and work closely with all staff in the DentaQuest Partnership, consultants, vendors and internal DentaQuest staff to successfully administer and coordinate timely execution of contract documents, payments and expenses, and related communications. This position will deliver optimum productivity, alignment, and smooth functioning of all assignments within time constraints to assure that deadlines are met.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Operations Lead and others to execute, track, and file all contracts and templates for the Partnership and Impact Group within contracting software and ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency with organizational policy.
- Create process, organize and track all Partnership and Impact Group invoices, purchase orders, expenses, and payments per DentaQuest policy. Work with teams to track and project expenses to budget as required.
- Work with staff to maintain quality and accurate finance records, tracking, and assisting with troubleshooting in timely manner.
- Work with Operations Lead, Accounting, Purchasing and Vendor Management on reclasses, finance coding, purchase orders, and other related items.
- Partner with Accounts Payable and teams to resolve payments issues, including unspent funds, voids, and uncashed checks.
- Manage all invoice and finance email inboxes.
- Initiate new vendor requests and associated documentation.
- Coordinate and communicate finance related communications with vendors and contractors about payments and invoice reminders.
- Partner with Accounts Payable to process wires and obtain checks. Scan and mail checks to vendors and others as required.
- Provide audit support during annual audit process.
- Process, organize and track DentaQuest Partnership and Impact Group memberships and dues and other operational expenses as requested.
- Provide process and system improvement recommendations and operations.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Finance (or related field) or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- 1-2 years’ of demonstrated success in corporate administration, customer service and/or project coordination.
- Proven success in juggling multiple assignments in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Well-organized and superior organizational skills.
- Experience with Oracle I-Procurement or other payment software preferred.
- Experience with document management system or e-signature software preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Expert with general computer software including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make good judgment conclusions based on data available with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote equivalent.
- Ability to effectively operate computer equipment.
- Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
- Ability to travel as projects dictate.
- Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
- Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.
Community / Marketing Title: Processing Coordinator
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.