Application Integration Developer
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2056
Position Title: Application Developer
The Application Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of technical solutions. This role leverages technical expertise in database applications, ETL processes, and automation in support of internal and external customer’s data exchange and integration needs.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 2 years as a Developer, Data Analyst, or equivalent implementing technical solutions (extracts, middleware, stored procedures, EDI, ETL packages)
- Experience with SQL Server, Transact SQL and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), C#, XML, and Informatica
- Managed file transfer automation experience: FTP, SFTP, PGP
- Expert knowledge of relational database applications and data query protocols (MS Access, SQL Server, Structured Query Language, SQL Reporting Services)
- Demonstrated ability to drive to deadlines, balancing multiple priorities, and ensuring quality standards.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and innovative thinking skills.
- Desired experience with encounters or claims, business analysis experience in healthcare, preferably managed care or Medicaid.
- Desired knowledge of dental or medical insurance claims processing including:
- Hands on experience with HIPAA X12 EDI transaction formats including: 837, 835, 277, 997, 999, 834
- Familiarity with appropriate handling of PHI data
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary
Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Application Integration Developer
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.