Partnership and Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 1858
Position Title: Manager, Partnership Operations
The Operations Manager is responsible for planning and supervising all aspects of the Impact Group’s contract, finance and general operational procedures. This position will align and work closely with staff in the DentaQuest Impact Group (DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement, innovation, marketing), consultants, vendors and internal DentaQuest staff to develop, oversee and manage all functions related to timely execution of operations including contracting, expenses, budget, and related communications and engagement. The Operations Manager will also discover, plan, and lead other operational advances for the Impact Group. This position will deliver optimum productivity, alignment, and smooth functioning of all assignments within time constraints to assure that deadlines are met.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct and assess the contract process, vendor negotiations, and legal and compliance management.
• Supervise the finance and budget process encompassing over $30M, including the development and tracking of expenses to budget.
• Strategize and design new process and process improvements for general operations, contracts, and finance.
• Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the Operations Team that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
• Manages the performance management process within the team by ensuring performance issues are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
• Collaborate with Director, Partnership Operations to develop and implement plans for operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate growth objectives.
• Discover, design, and implement operational developments and projects, including corporate structures and transitions, events/trainings, and governance.
• Design, deliver and maintain quality and accurate finance records for the Impact Group.
• Supervise activity and projects with vendor management, accounts payable, and purchasing and plan and execute systems and policies that support the Impact Group.
• Manage and implement governance related projects as requested.
• Direct finance related communications with all vendors and contractors.
• Oversee and assess compliance, accuracy and completeness of all operational processes and policies for Impact Group.
• Direct annual audit and tax filings required for Impact Group in conjunction with finance/tax team.
• Manage relationships with Impact Group leaders to share insights and support new ideas.
• Supervise activities within the identified budget and follow expense management procedures.
• Up to 15% travel required.
• Coordinate and implement appropriate performance management strategies for team members to include:
o Assist in the hiring process, including interviewing candidates.
o Assist, train and motivate team members.
o Evaluate and measure effectiveness of team members.
o Assist in preparation of performance and wage evaluations in accordance to company policy.
o Responsible for attendance and company approved time off for team members.
o Participate in the determination and implementation of Performance Improvement Plans and performance management initiatives.
• Other duties as needed or required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Non-Profit Management, Healthcare Administration (or related field).
• 5 years non-profit operations experience.
• 2 years personnel management experience.
• Well-organized and superior organizational, written and oral communication skills, particularly presentation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient with general computer software including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Up to 15% travel required.
• Ability to make good judgment conclusions based on data available with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
• Masters Degree in Business, Non-Profit Management or other related field.
• Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote equivalent.
• Ability to effectively operate computer equipment.
• Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
• Ability to travel as projects dictate.
• Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
• Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Partnership and Marketing Operations Manager
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.