Director, Emerging Business Development
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 1817
Position Title: Director, Emerging Business Development
The Director of Emerging Business Development is responsible for building the acquisition pipeline, sourcing opportunities, modeling and valuation, leading the due diligence, transition completion, and integration planning platform.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform market, customer, and competitor assessments and developing market maps to define and validate the acquisition plan and drive the Care Group growth strategy
- Monitor industry trends and conduct research to identify potential opportunities
- Understand state by state regulatory and economic environments, including: funding, reimbursement and wage rates, and labor environment
- Accessing appropriate RFP sites and sources to develop leads
- Develop pipeline, due diligence and integration templates, and post-closing regulatory approval and ownership change process
- Perform financial modeling to determine the valuation of potential acquisition opportunities
- Other duties as needed or required.
- 2+ years in a corporate development, venture capital/private equity, or strategic finance roles
- Ideally, 3+ years working in a similar role in healthcare or retail
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills to positively interact with CG leadership and external partners
- Excellent research and analytic skills, ability to develop financial models, make market growth forecasts, conduct market research and primary diligence and development investment presentations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self Motivated
- Strong project management skills and detail orientation
- MBA Preferred
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required. Travel 50-75%
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Emerging Business Development
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.