Change Management Analyst
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 1805
Position Title: Organizational Change Management Analyst
DentaQuest is looking to hire an Organizational Change Analyst for our Charlestown, MA headquarters!
This position is responsible for supporting the overall change management lifecycle, including impact assessment, stakeholder analysis and management, process improvement, training, communications, support and other deliverables related to changes in people, process and technology at DentaQuest. S/He will partner closely with key functional areas throughout DentaQuest to assess and gather change needs, develop materials, track deliverables, meet timelines, and help drive the culture through organizational and personal transitions from current state to future state.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet with stakeholders to identify people, process and technology changes and collaborates to develop impact assessment, stakeholder needs, and implementation plans to manage change at DentaQuest and with our business
- Identify the necessary training, communication and support needs, the preferred approaches to each, and key indicators for each project or initiative as part of an overall change impact assessment
- Help prepare communication, training and related materials that are appropriate for the needs of the project and the audience(s)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand overall project needs, timelines and key milestones
- Integrate change management initiatives with other HR disciplines including but not limited to performance management, succession and development of leaders to achieve excellent company results
- Utilize innovation, creative approaches and continuous improvement to drive change management and other human resources related content to improve the absorption and adoption of key messages
- Establish metrics to assess the effectiveness of communication, training and other change management vehicles and user understanding
- Support the organizational development and design needs of business units collaborating with HR team members or external resources, with emphasis on change in people, process and/or technology
- The initial focus of this role will be on the Salesforce program, and will evolve to include additional initiatives and cross-functional support within the broader HR organization:
- Align with and support the Organizational Development role and related duties
- Leadership and Individual Contributor Development
- Assist with general corporate communication efforts as needed
- Alignment to Operating Plan(s), HR initiatives and DQ business goals
- Other duties as needed or as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, Communications or a related field
- Experience in Organizational Change Management practices
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task between simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent business and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of general computer software (Outlook, Excel and MS Word)
- Technical experience a plus
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Health care experience a plus
- Ability to communicate via telephone, video conference, webinars, in person and in writing
- Ability to travel as needed, including travel to other DentaQuest offices located in other states
Community / Marketing Title: Change Management Analyst
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlestown, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.