Location: Laguna Hills, California, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 1343
Position Title: Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for recruiting and developing individual and family dental plan product sales through agents and dental offices. The Sales Executive will reach sales quotas as a result of excellent telephone sales and written communication skills; creativity, problem solving, and organizational skills are paramount to success. The role will meet sales goals through follow-up of company provided leads, self-generated prospecting, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential brokers and dental office personnel.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Collaborate with Manager, Group Sales and Provider Engagement teams to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Offer program feedback and strategic recommendations for additional program strategies, tactics, revisions and implementations based on observations of the programs’ people, processes, and product
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by organizing workload and creating and maintain database of suspects, prospects, and clients.
- Deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions by webinar as appropriate (on occasion requiring field visits).
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Provide client training as necessary.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Be passionate and effectively communicate brand identity and corporate mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity in the insurance industry
- Dental and/or Health Industry familiarity
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of inside sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Self- motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- An aptitude to create an organized and self-maintained CRM
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Some flexibility in work schedule
- Local travel occasionally required
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote equivalent.
- Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
- Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
- Ability to communicate via telephone and work in virtual teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
City: Laguna Hills
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Executive
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Laguna Hills, California US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.