Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Remote Opportunity: 0
Requisition Number: 2024
Position Title: Executive Assistant
This position performs executive administrative functions for the EVP. The duties include handling of sensitive and confidential correspondence, meeting scheduling and preparation, Power Point presentations, and travel arrangements. This position interacts with other executive officers, the board of directors, legal counsel, and management personnel within the organization. The EA act independently and with limited supervision to maintain administrative processes. Maintains a professional demeanor and flexibility as job demands require. Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities that come with the support of the SVP.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compose and produce correspondence, reports, presentations and forms with heavy use of MS office functions (word, excel, power point).
- Reviewing and distributing of correspondence and materials for both internal and external customers.
- Manage the schedule, including screen, arrange and maintain record of appointments for the SVP and the other members of the Leadership team.
- Schedule, organize and coordinate activities such as meetings, meeting rooms, lunches, and refreshments.
- Greet Executive visitors, and clients, and assure their level of comfort.
- Act as a project manager for special projects at the request of the SVP.
- Ensure deadlines are met; arranging travel requirements; answering phone; delegating calls to others as appropriate. Open mail for the SVP and determine level of priority.
- Track and process invoices and expense reports.
- Adhere to DentaQuest business processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years related experience including executive assistant experience.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Strong organizational skills as evidenced by ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Sound judgment in maintaining confidentiality of information.
- High competency level with various PC applications (MS Office).
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to meet above responsibilities.
- Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively. Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.) Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer). Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required. Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DentaQuest is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.